Website Pictures

Ok, I've been working on creating a website. Now, my question is....... where do I get all the pictures of fruits, breads, flowers, etc. I've seen lots of pictures online, but it just seems unethical to copy and paste. Do I just need to make everything.......ie. banana nut bread, hot apple pie, cherry lemonade, etc. Although that might be kind of hard because I have lots of different fragrances and I'm the worlds worst photographer. :( Any suggestions?

OR, you can go to Walmart and purchase Printmaster Plus, Gold or Platinum, they have live pictures, animated, etc... and 1000's of them. That's what I use.

HTH!

Ahem.....sorry, but you can't (legally) do that. Those images are not for commercial use. Read the fine print. You may use them all you want for private use, advertisement, etc., but they can not go on any item that is sold, nor in a logo in any fashion.

Beth is right. I did the same thing. I am now the proud owner of thousands of pictures etc. that I can't use. When I get a site I'll stick with using my own or if I have to buy one, I'll be sure to save the E-receipt for proof of purchase.

Use what you have at home. I did get some flowers at Wal Mart and used a heavy tablecloth(white) as background and also other colored tableclothes.

The flowers look good and for fruit the artificial isn't expensive. Christmas time I used some poinsettas around lotion etc and some greenery. Come fall I don't know what I will do(leaves for one). My candles I will probably leave a plain background but the other pics I will dress up.

I had about 5 days to come up with a pic for a juried show.I didn't know what to do so used my riser and took a pic in my mum flower bed. Displayed all items with a green tablecloth draped over the riser. Turned out very pretty and professional. I was amazed at what I came up with in short time.

LynnS

Used to let my husband do pics but didn't take long for me to think I did better. He can put them on the site. He is good at that.