Anyone try these from Lonestar?

scentsme

I don't mean to highjack the thread but I had a question about one of Lonestar's scents.

I have the butter pecan pie that I bought from someone off the classifieds. Quite frankly it STINKS lol it doesn't smell like butter pecan to me or the others I have had smell it. It almost has a weird alcohol scent is the only way to explain it.

Anyone else have this problem with that scent?

I don't mean to highjack the thread but I had a question about one of Lonestar's scents.

I have the butter pecan pie that I bought from someone off the classifieds. Quite frankly it STINKS lol it doesn't smell like butter pecan to me or the others I have had smell it. It almost has a weird alcohol scent is the only way to explain it.

Is this OOB or in product stink? OOB stink means nothing...if in product that may be why it was in the classified. Sorry.....but it's true....cold scent oob smells nothing like what it will smell like heated (in oil warmer) vs wax hot & cold vs bath products. I've never tried that particular scent personally.

I use the scent all the time, and don't have a problem. One of my favs.

Is this OOB or in product stink? OOB stink means nothing...if in product that may be why it was in the classified. Sorry.....but it's true....cold scent oob smells nothing like what it will smell like heated (in oil warmer) vs wax hot & cold vs bath products. I've never tried that particular scent personally.

I didn't like it OOB and like it even less in the wax. I bought it off the classifieds and just wondering if maybe the oil was old or my nose is just REALLY out of whack lol :confused: It was a brand new bottle and the seal still in tact though.

The Pink Lime IMO smells like Pink Lemonaid, more tart than sweet. It's a great thrower & I sell lots of it, this time of year.

I need a mold to make pink colored lemon weges to put on top. or make some in drink glasses like these.

592436__1.jpg

23002_w.jpg

I found some silicone molds just for this purpose at Bed, Bath and Beyond tonight (the wedges)....$2.99 for two trays. I thought it was a bargain. Thought it might help!