Newbie!! Please Help!!

Hello, I Am New To This Board And I Am Looking For Some Good Advice On Scent Lines. I Am Very Frustrated With Sites Stating Their Oils Are Uncut And When You Get Them, You Can Not Even Smell Them. Another Kicker Is Waiting 2-3 Weeks To Get Your Order... I Do Fundraisers For School Districts And Order Scents As I Need Them. Can Someone Please Help Me With A Good Supplier For Scents???

Thank You!!!!!

Colleen

I have not been at this too long but I have been ordering most of my scents from Peaks and really LIKE them. I do soy container candles and B&B and they have a good selection that I use in both. The shipping is usually pretty fast for them too. They are located in Colorado so depending on where you are...

Thank You For Your Tips. I Have Ordered Samples From Alot Of Suppliers But There Is One That I Order From To Do My Fundraisers, "but" They Take Forever To Ship And Usually Forget A Scent Or Two. I Should Probably Note That This Is The First Year I Have Done Fundraisers. So That Being Said, I Need A Quick Shipper. Retailers Will Wait For Orders On Scents That Take Weeks To Get But Schools Want Their Orders Filled In 2 Weeks. Time Is Crutial!!

Thank You!!