I've become obsessed in 2 short weeks

I made my first batch of cp soap on May 23rd. Today I made my 9th and 10th batch. If someone had told me a couple of months ago I'd be making soap, I'd 'a said "naw". And now .... I'm crazed!

Today I made a chocolate coffee batch. It looked sooo darn good, like creamy fudge. I just wanted to eat it! Can't wait to unmold it!

Nan

Ha ha! Hear ya on lowering the credit card limit! Now that I know what I want to use, I'll be ordering stuff online instead of buying it at the natural food stores. But I see molds, cutters, other good stuff in my future. :)

Guess I better plan on adding a table for soap when I take my jewelry to the farmers market and craft shows.

Nan

In a few days I will be a year old addict. My soap of choice is LS though. I still make the other kinds but LS makes me:drool: :drool::bliss: oh and I saved a few of my very first soapies and they are awesome after one year. There is one particular where I blended fragrances and it is as strong as it was the day I made it. I wish I hadn't given any of it away now...:rolleyes2