Just Received my order from Royal Aromatics - YUMMY!!

jaydensmom

I placed my first order with Royal Aromatics a little over two weeks ago, I thought the shipping time was a bit long but it was well worth it. I ordered 13 and was happy with all but 2. They also allow 8 free 1 oz samples with your order.

Here is what I ordered:

Marshmallow - Yummy, smells just like a real fluffy marshmallow. I usually buy this from AWE but I like this one better.

Apple Martini - This isnt too sweet - a tart green apple with a hint of something else maybe banana, this is one of my fav's.

Midori Sour: Not what I was expecting, I thought this would be more melon but it was sweet cantalop with a slight flower background. This is a very nice fragrance.

Lavendar, Ylang & Patchouli: This smells absolutly amazing - Very clean yet girlie

Blueberry Pancakes and Syrup: OMG, this scent is to die for, it smells just like the real thing. This was the best of the bunch

Coconut Vanilla: Another favorit! this smells really nice and will make a great addition for summer scents

Lavendar & Pineappe - This is heavy on the pineapple and light on the lavendar, Very light - this almost smells like pinapple bubblegum to me.

Coconut, mango Vanilla: This is FOR SURE a FAV of mine - Pure bliss when I took the first sniff! I will order this one again.

Strawberry & Coco butter: smells like strawberries dipped in butter, not to sure about this one yet - I will have to test this out.

Mango Sugar Mint - this is a good one, different yet sweet with a mint twist. This would make a good soap scent.

Not sure about these ones but they're good

Apricot Freesia: I usually order this one from JS, so I was expecting more apricot - this is heavy on the Freesia. It smells nice but very purfumy

Not a fan of the following:

French Vanilla Type: this smelt nothing like french vanilla but more of a grape vanilla (wonder if it had a wrong lable?)

Cabernet Wine: Not at all what I was expecting, smelt like grape leaves and not sweet cabernet like I was expecting. This one was a little dissapointing

SAMPLES:

Spa Couture: this is a clean, spa type scent would be great in candles. Hints of citrus and greens .

Cinnabon cinnamon Rolls: WOW, this smells just like walking through the mall and smelling the sweet smell of pure evilness - I LOVED THIS SCENT!!!!

Dusty Mexican Morning: this smells just like the description, The sensual smell of chocolate blended with spicy chile and hot cinnamon- YUM I will order a larger bottle of this - but this is more of a winter scent.

Cosmopolitan: this by far smells better than any cosmo I have purchased. This will replace the ones I have been ordering. This is sweet and smells just like a cosmo.

Peanut Butter and Jelly: This smells just like it sounds - with grape jelly.

Spicy Mesquite Chili: Very interesting scent. It starts off sweet but ends as pure mesquite - this would make a great winter fragrance, I will place this on my re-order list.

Strawberry Milkshake: this smelt good you can smell the malt like scent. I liked it but I would stick to regular strawberry.

Coke and Whisky: Wow, this really surprised me - it smells just like a real drink but I just dont think this would be a good seller for me. I think its unique and i liked it but I just cant imagine anyone would prefer this as a candle or body product.

I will definetly order from them again. When I typically order large amounts of fragrance from one company I am always more dissapointed than not. I was happy to find that I liked most of the oils

Love the informative post. I have not tried this company but it is on my list since they carry a pretty big inventory. I hate the fact you have to order so much at a time though. I like little samples before investing such a large amount of money. But I suppose I could always throw it up for sale if I didn't like it!

Great post!!

Love the informative post. I have not tried this company but it is on my list since they carry a pretty big inventory. I hate the fact you have to order so much at a time though. I like little samples before investing such a large amount of money. But I suppose I could always throw it up for sale if I didn't like it!

Great post!!

I don't know if they still do it but they use to send you 3 or 4 2 oz samples for free/without an order.