Cutting help

traceyy

ROFL! Well I cut it. Tried figuring out the dimensions in my head, not a good choice! I got 6, yes that's right 6 bars out of a 2lb mold! As of right now they weigh 8.3 ounces. Theya re freaking HUGE! The second cut I used a plastic tray mold I got from MMS and that one worked out much much better. This cutting thing doesnt work for me. I shouldnt be trusted with sharp objects anyway

ROFL! Well I cut it. Tried figuring out the dimensions in my head, not a good choice! I got 6, yes that's right 6 bars out of a 2lb mold! As of right now they weigh 8.3 ounces. Theya re freaking HUGE! The second cut I used a plastic tray mold I got from MMS and that one worked out much much better. This cutting thing doesnt work for me. I shouldnt be trusted with sharp objects anyway

:thumbsup: LMAO!

Traceyy, you're not the only ruler impaired soul out there! A couple of weeks ago I cut my first batch from my 2# wood peg log mold (love it, btw), and I just went at it with a slicer. They look great - from the side! End on, they range from just under 1/2" wide to a little over 2". And that's only from one end - turn them around and there's a whole different range of sizes. You'd really think I'd have known better, seeing what I can do to an innocent loaf of bread. Hey, no worries, as long as it bubbles.

Jeri