Taylored Concepts FO help please

ah-soy

I think TC has good bakery/food scents; their coffee and chocolate scents get lots of good reviews. So does their Vanilla sugar Cookie, Cupcake, and Cheesecake. Some of their fruit scents that I tried were not realistic, but I've seen lots of raves for their Pomegranate and Pink Grapefruit. They have lots of scents, which is confusing, but if you call, their people are very knowledgeable and helpful, and will answer any questions you have.

Their vanilla sugar cookie is my best seller. I sell at least 12 jars a week of it. Actually I had them dupe it from a candle I had purchased. They did a superb job. The throw is great. I really don't use much of their other scents to any regularity.

Can't thank NewOrleansLady enough for having this one duped! Just love it.

I'm going to place an order with Taylored Concepts this afternoon and would like to sample some of their FO's (to be used in parasoy for candles). Anyone have suggestions for some good ones?

some that are great in soy:

Buttery Chocolate

Peanut Butter Crunch

Narcissus White Papers

I didn't have much luck with their vanillas and pines in soy. I haven't tried the vanilla cookie mentioned above, tho.

I recall reading on their site a while back that their recommended usage is 9-12% in wax so you may want to keep that in mind while you're testing.