Cubes

Jokerjen

Really Lindsay? That's where I got em..wierd they would crack..they are so thick!I haven't tested them yet...maybe tonight....it would be the first time I have had something crack from the dollar store though.....

I want to go back and get some of those big Cristmas mugs they have out right now and do up a few of those (wish I had some eggnog fo...mmmmm)

How many did you have?Did they all crack?Or was it just one?Did it crack right away or halfway through?Towards the bottom?Just trying to figure out what to be watching for....thanks for the heads up!

I have one very similar - got it at Wally World. Mine is 4 1/2" tall and looks great when burning - the lite glistens thru the 'cubes' like crystal and a 2 1/2" candle fits perfectly inside. Sometimes I pour it but prefer the free standing candle cause I get more glow.

Hey Jen,

I had 4 of them, and 2 cracked. They cracked right through the glass, but only on one side (so they didnt actually break apart, but you could see that the crack went right through the whole side of the glass) It cracked part way through the first time it was burnt with a votive in it.

I havent seen the Christmas mugs yet, might have to check them out!!

(I LOVE dollarama! I worked there for 2 years in high school, man they have amazing stuff)