Ever heard of or used a co. called: Supplies4Candles?

scentsme

Supplies4Candles is having a sale. I've never used them & haven't recalled hearing about them. But they are having 30% off on FO's(using coupon code: 30%OFF) PLUS: with every $20 order, you get to add, for FREE: Six 1 ounce FO's of your choice.....as long as you click the correct button at the top of the FO page to add it to the cart.... & you MUST type the FO's in ALPHABETICAL ORDER! Now I really don't need to order anything & don't need any new suppliers, but I'm sure I can find SOMETHING for $20:p !!

I need to stop doing this. I keep trying new less heard of/less used suppliers(which I don't need to do) & ordering more oils(which I don't need). And even though maybe it's some samplers here & there, with shipping it all adds up. And I have not really reordered from any of the new places of late. When I think of all the $30 and $40 here & there I throw away on these little orders, I could just be putting that money toward one or two awesome oils from suppliers I already love & frequent. AHHHH!!! Does anyone else have this thing in the back of their heads that one day they'd like to have tried EVERY supplier?

i tried them once about 4yrs ago & i was not impressed with their oils. maybe they are better now i don't know. very fast shipping, i'm 1 state away & i got it the very next afternoon. i was shocked that's why i remember it so well.

I've used them for just a couple of scents...they're very good and original.

Dried apples & cinnamon & boysenberries & moss. I fell in love with them...threw great but not big sellers. Glad you posted this..made me think about it..I have a customer that's always looking for different apple scents so maybe I'll make him a jar and see how he likes it.

I've used them before and they were great! Excellant customer service, super fast shipping and the oils I used worked great in pure soywax....I can remember trying By the Sea which is super salty oceany smelling..awesome scent, Boysenberries & Moss which was very different, but strong I really liked it and White Birch (these are the ones I can remember off the top of my head) I loved these but figured I needed to cut down on the amount of suppliers...I may have to take a look again at these guys...

I just ordered a bunch of 8ozer's from them. They're on sale. not many scents left, but w/ the 30% coupon, dirt cheap. Free samples are always nice! I'll post a review when I pour them. This is my first order from them. I get most of my oils from NG. Dying to try Peaks, though

Nancy

• 1 year later...

I know that this is an old thread, but I found it while searching for info on this company. I have a 30% off coupon that I received at the GA gathering that I need to use right away and a $20 gc I won, also. I'd really appreciate any suggestions about choosing a couple of fo. I'm interested in either using in paraffin or cp soap.

I'd also appreciate ones that you do not recommend as well. Thanks!