My Newest Batches of soap...

Michele

I did these over the weekend and my husband took the picture and I need to redo it tonight but you get the jist.

Blue Moon - Scented with Scent Works Blue Sugar and na host of other FO's and EO's and topped with Merlot Mica.

bluemoon.JPG

Sparkler - Scented with Scent Works - Sanguino Orange and Patchouli and topped with Calendula flowers. The scent is just to die for! I also cut these so that they have a texture and look like wood grain - interesting effect.

Sparkler.jpg

Ooo, yummy. . . And I love your presentation, you've got a wonderful eye. The Sparkler color & layout is perfect - the tilt and calendula of the bars echoes the oval and gilt handles of the platter just right. Did you design the soap with that in mind, or was it a happy coincidence? (which came first, the plate or the soap)

Well done, you! :yay:

Oh, those are gorgeous! :cheesy2: Makes me want to go try my first batch right this minute, seeing how well yours turned out. (Not like I expect my first batch to look anything like that, it just makes me very enthusiastic at the prospect of getting started!)