Sugesstion for Excellent SCENT

I agree with Satin, and Peaks FO's in the larger sizes are actually quite the norm from my research for pricing. Sample sizes vary, but for 16 oz. and 32 oz. and the fact that almost all their FO's can be put in B&B as well, it's well priced! Every single scent I've tried, which is around 50 of them has EXCELLENT throw.

I'm a Peaks whore... can ya tell? :D

GOOD fragrance oils ain't cheap! Sample sizes will always cost more per unit volume - can you imagine what a PITA it is to put 1 oz of a bunch of fragrances in all those little bottles, label them, etc.? Buying in larger quantities is always more economical, but first ya gotta know what you are buying...:wink2:

Personally, I find that Peak's quality and prices overall are very good.:wink2: Visit more sites!:grin2:

Suppliers buy from the manufacturers. The suppliers have to mark up the price to make money so it is possible that the same fo at one is the same fo at another with different prices and name changes. Some suppliers mix oils to come up with something new. The fact is and always will be that buying direct from the manufactuer is the least expensive way to purchase fo's. The suppliers won't tell you (as a trade secret) which manufacturer they buy certain oils from so unless you figure it out through sampling you have to pay the price. Also, with the manufacturer you have to buy in bulk........which again saves money but, it is expensive. Take the IFT co-op recently, the flowerbomb which goes as high as $75 per lb..........I think went for $21. You can get samples for free from the big manufacturers just by contacting them and letting them know what you want. They have sales reps for different areas and are really helpful. Cooping is an excellent way to get quantities of fo's and other supplies direct from the manufacturer.

Peak's fo's are top notch and their prices are very reasonable for their quaility. If you are going to be in the business you need to plan ahead and buy in bulk to get the discounts offered by Peak's.