DayStar Information?

Has anyone used this company? I was referred to them for their Vanilla and am wondering if I found another WYW?????:yay::drool:

Daystar sure has an interesting site. I have not heard much about this company but as a FO addict, they sure know how to draw someone in with their descriptive verbiage for their oils. Except for the ones that have been "customed blended for Daystar" are their choices the same as most everyone else with different names??? It always gets back to the same questions in my head wondering if most supply companies get their product from the same places?( with different price points) I know this topic has been beat to death but DAYSTAR made me wonder AGAIN.

Would LOVE to know more about these oils before I "blow my retirement"......sounds like they have some really "different" choices....or are they????????????????????????? Any scoop on them?

My sister emailed them to ask them if there oils are the same as other suppliers but with just a different name, or if they are actually different, and they emailed back to say that the (custom blended" ones are actually blended specifically for day star. So, im assuming they should be somewhat different.

My sister emailed them to ask them if there oils are the same as other suppliers but with just a different name, or if they are actually different, and they emailed back to say that the (custom blended" ones are actually blended specifically for day star. So, im assuming they should be somewhat different.

To me that would be the nice way of saying that the 'custom blends' are thier own but the others are basically the same. right?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!

If their others are basically the same, than their custom blends are just mixtures of what is already available with great descriptive names. I would be SO disappointed to order the "ABC_Magical Blend" and it turn out to be "Monkey Farts"....does that make any sense?????

I think that sometimes you can tell if suppliers use the same source by what they offer, ( Apple Jack and Peel ) AND when they add the "new" FOs at about the same time....or who knows, maybe not, maybe it is just supply/demand.

One of these days I am going to get THE SCOOP! I just wonder how many MAJOR sources there are anyway? I was told at one time there were only THREE companies that manufactored lipstick...and not many more that manufactored aresol hairspray.

I love Daystar! I use her fos in both candles and cp soap. Shipping is super fast, she's very helpful, and just all around really nice to do business with.

I dunno, Trish...I like my scents super strong and hers never fail to deliver.

My advice would be to try one of her sampler packs - let me know if you'd like any recommendations. Her 'I'll Be Home For Christmas' is out of this world spicy goodness.

Jen

I had to join just for this thread. Don't judge Daystar fragrances from the out of bottle smell. They really blossom in wax. I'm testing Amour de Cacao and Couer de Vahine right now and wow!

I'd love to hear suggestions for others to try after seeing (smelling) how great these are.