Patchouli

wildscreek

Hey everybody....I am looking for a great Patchouli; looking for any suggestions from ya'll! I have had so many requests for it in the last month, I decided to add it to my 80+ fragrances. Why is it when you say I am not adding anymore scents at the moment someone always wants something you dont have!! I wouldnt add it if I havent had so many requests.

TIA for any suggestions out there!!

Michele

What a coincidence! I have gotten tons of requests in the last few weeks too. I heard that BC has a great Patch. BCS also has a Raspberry Patchouli that I really want try. I think that patchouli by itself smells icky, so maybe that one will be better.

Patchouli is one of my very favorite fragrances to use as a basenote in my colognes/perfumes ( along with sandalwood and amber ). I think it is really hard to find a good one for candles, and Patchouli is either really good or really "not so good".

I did find this blend that I think is very good that you may like from Starrville:

Earth Candle Scent AN EXOTIC BLEND OF YLANG, VANILLA, TONKA BEANS AND SAMPAGUITA ON A BACKGROUND OF PATCHOULI LEAVES.

Patchouli lovers really like this one.

They also carry High Maintenance!! My FAVORITE!!

HTH

Michael

The Dallas Dean

It's great for mixing too :) Rose, jasmine, orange, peach, sandalwood etc. Although Trejen used EOs for her orange patch soap, it was soooo to die for!

Patch belongs in an earthy category, but that doesn't mean it smells like dirt :) About every hippy and patch fan I know would look at you like you were crazy man for saying it smells like dirt lol.

Patchouli is one of my very favorite fragrances to use as a basenote in my colognes/perfumes ( along with sandalwood and amber ). I think it is really hard to find a good one for candles, and Patchouli is either really good or really "not so good".

I did find this blend that I think is very good that you may like from Starrville:

Earth Candle Scent AN EXOTIC BLEND OF YLANG, VANILLA, TONKA BEANS AND SAMPAGUITA ON A BACKGROUND OF PATCHOULI LEAVES.

Patchouli lovers really like this one.

They also carry High Maintenance!! My FAVORITE!!

HTH

Michael

The Dallas Dean

Hey Dallas Dean...thanks for your suggestion, I only live about 20 miles from Starville, think we will head over there and check it out!!

Michele