Alabaster FO recommendations?

Leandra

In searching, I've found some that people like (mulled cider, kumquat, birthday cake) but am wondering if there are any more. They have a deal where you can save on cases of wax for every 5lbs of fragrance, so i need some good ideas. Luckily, i can go pick up the stuff!

TIA!!!

Leandra

I absolutely love their Black Raspberry Vanilla--even better than the one I got from Peak's. And although I don't personally like it, my customers (younger ones especially) buy lots of their Love Spell. Beaches has also been popular for me this spring--it's clean and a little salty. Always a favorite of my customers also is their Muscadine. In fact, they were out of it Monday when I went to pick up an order suggested Concord Grape, but I told them it has to be Muscadine for my area.

Thanks!

I should have also said that I will be putting it into M38.

Has anyone tried swet pea, mango, red hot cinnamon, or lemon drop?

Glad to hear the black rasp vanilla is good...that was one I was thinking of.

Thanks again! Keep the suggestions coming!

Leandra

Peach magnolia raspberry and pomegranate blackberry are both very good

You MUST try the Peach Magnolia Raspberry in B&B and candles.. it is fabulous!! You can save you money and buy my 3 # of Birthday Cake.. I don't sell enough lol.. The Mulled Cider is the very best out there! If you have smelled Gold Canyon's Mulled Cider.. it is exactly the same.

I only have poured their BRV and I don't like it. It's plenty strong but it's just a strong candy type of Blackberry. I don't think it's a good dupe. It's missing the softness of the vanilla. TSW and Serendipity have the best IMO. I can't comment on the other oils mentioned.

Thanks a lot everyone for the suggestions!!!

Right now I'm just making candles for myself, friends and family, so I don't have much of a need for 3 lbs of birthday cake FO :grin2:. I'm definitely getting the sweet pea, and will have to narrow down the rest of my choices.

Leandra

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the reply you two. Yes, Scented..I would love to know more about them. They are close to where I live and would like to try a few. Some Suppliers show fragrances they've tested in SOY and Alabaster doesn't so guess it's just order and test. Love their website though and breakdown of products and lists they've created for the user. So, if you have more info would love to hear.