Oh no......

The frost palm has a 130 melt point vs 144 for the glass glow. Does this mean it might be easier to wick???

As pretty as the glass glow is and as much as my 20 lbs of this wax is calling my name, the thoughts of fighting with the wicking issue right now has me taking a break lol.

I will not order the new palm, I will not order, I will not order :tiptoe:

The frost palm has a 130 melt point vs 144 for the glass glow. Does this mean it might be easier to wick???

One can only hope...that was my biggest issue with the Glass Glow...I would hope that the lower melt point would make it easier to wick in which case Im there buying some...:tiptoe: :tiptoe: :tiptoe:

Well yesterday it was 130 so maybe they caught the mistake and fixed it *shrug*

At least now I won't be so tempted to buy it, I still have to figure out my glass glow wicking issues lol.

I bought some! I love the glass glow wax and have been trying to be patient waiting for more to come in at CS. I guess i'll try the frost palm in the meantime. Now to wait patiently for my order... :yay:

Not fair Jakalex - Wish I lived close to Candlescience, I have to wait til Monday:cry2: I also ordered the blueberry cheesecake, anyone tried it. Needed another good blueberry and already have a good blueberry cobbler.

Did they tell you anything special about this wax Jakalex?

Not fair Jakalex - Wish I lived close to Candlescience, I have to wait til Monday:cry2: I also ordered the blueberry cheesecake, anyone tried it. Needed another good blueberry and already have a good blueberry cobbler.

Did they tell you anything special about this wax Jakalex?

No, nothing special.

jakalex you'll have to let us know how it goes cause i'll be ordering soon too bad when it's cheaper me to order from candlescience on shipping then it is me to order kentucky supplier LOL oh well

I posted a couple of pics in the Gallery. I will be posting another later tonight. Just started burning one so will update later.