This Tent.. anyone use it?

LaVida

I don't use that one, but have one similar to it (has 2 sheer sides and 2 solid sides with an air vent on top) that we got for a Ren. Faire and boy was it a pain in the azz to get up! BUT it was/is very pretty and fit right in at that faire.

I don't use it for regular shows and farmers markets because of the difficulty putting it together ~ ez ups all the way for those!

Sara

Oh yeah, I think we're going to take it and put it up in the backyard and put our table and chairs under it...

I think that one would be a pain to set up for a show but it is SO pretty. I have my first outside show this weekend and cash funds are tight so I found a 10x 10 tent at linens and things for $50.00 after using the 20% off coupon, theres no sides to it but I needed something for shade and it go up with no tools and comes in a carrying bag so we'll see how it holds up LOL Heres the link to it http://www.lnt.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2530699&cp=2166977.2214222.2295454&parentPage=family

Sandy~WI

You can get mesh sides for an EZup or dress it up in many ways. A 94 lb. gazebo that I have to move and put together by myself is not a good plan.

Sandy, your tent will do you for a bit, but you will want to replace it...the slant legs are 10x10, but the top is only 8x8 which makes your usable area much smaller.

My sister and I used on similar to that at the Oak Alley Arts & Craft Festival to display sugar eggs. Other that setup, the only problem with it is that it's made more for shade more than anything else. Oak Alley is right off the Mississippi River in Southeast Louisiana, so we have lots of fog and morning dew. We had to dry everything down each day before we could put out our displays. Dealing with sugar, we didn't want any dampness, otherwise the product would dissolve.

Just something to keep in mind.

Just a suggestion, I agree with Georgia completely, but you want the sturdiest tent you can get. We didn't start with a sturdy one and had the slants and we were crammed into the tent, even though the wonderful meshy sides allowed for a great breeze. Then it took one rain and it collapsed the roof.

We've found EZups to be very sturdy.

if you have a BJs, Sams, Costco, etc, I would suggest putting an extra 50 towards the tent and getting the e-z up. We got ours from BJs for 199.00, it came with the bag, weights, awning, 4 side walls, and something else that I can remember.