How in the world...

Go to a moving store and see what they have to offer in boxes. I bet they have some that have dividers or little sectioned off squares like for glasses etc. Only other thing I can think of is order a bunch of individual boxes the size of the bombs and pack them that way. Check out Uline too

http://www.uline.com/Browse_Listing_7903.asp?desc=Dish+%26+Glass+Pack

What about mailing tubes??? They can be kind of expensive, but put the bombs in the tubes then the tubes in a box?

congrats on such a large order - I would've hated to make those though- I'm bath bomb impaired right now - going to go make some today again, hopefully better this time!

Bethany

What about mailing tubes??? They can be kind of expensive, but put the bombs in the tubes then the tubes in a box?
Awesome idea. You couild find non-mailing tubes and insert them into the tubes and then place the tubes in boxes to cut the cost of buying the mailing tubes.

Right now, I'm trying to figure out if cupcake containers are going to work. I have the big ones for the large bombs. But it seems there's a couple sizes on the mini - er size that may work. Some are definetly TOO mini. So we'll see.

I have a suggestion I know here in Canada you can get boxes from the liquor store,

they leave them sitting outside the front door...and some of them have the cardboard dividers...It hought these would be great for shiipping....are your bombs wrapped?

HTH's

Hugs Maggie

Ya know when you get fruit like from Harry and David and each piece of fruit is packaged in like a styrofoam sleeve? That's the best I can explain it, but you could just slide each bb in the sleeve and then maybe line each layer with a sheet of styrofoam? Now where to get them or how much they are I don't know.. Just a thought..;)

Sharon