shell cane..second attempt

snow

Thanks everyone for looking. I was thinking maybe I had to many shells in this one. Anyone agree? I still need practice, but I was a bit happy with this one, just not thrilled yet ! I want to try a few more over the week end, still need to find those fish! It did get easier after a few attempts. I want to thank Donita for all her help! Your GREAT!!!!

Thanks everyone for looking. I was thinking maybe I had to many shells in this one. Anyone agree? I still need practice, but I was a bit happy with this one, just not thrilled yet ! I want to try a few more over the week end, still need to find those fish! It did get easier after a few attempts. I want to thank Donita for all her help! Your GREAT!!!!

I will send you a package of the "fish".....email me your address.

Donita Louise

I found an old air fern I had around the house, remember those? I must have had it for yrs. But I pulled it apart and used it, one stem at a time. I found if you use your paint brush when putting the hot wax over the fern, use downward strokes and it will seperate the clums a little better. I'm still searching the town for a "whispy" looking grass. But in the meantime, the fern works!