Baby powder for soy

Help, I gave a baby powder scented candle to my son's teacher for Christmas since she was pregnant and now she wants to order some more baby powder candles for a baby shower she is giving. My problem is I used Pourette's baby powder FO which I absoutely loved and now I can't get it from them:mad:.

What baby powder FO do you love that throw's great in soy? Your opinions are greatly appreciated!

Thanks, Shine:)

Thanks for your replies. I'll think I'll order 1 from each company. I need to order more FO's and I've been happy with all the company's mentioned. I've ordered from Snow Top before but not since ICS bought them. Any problem getting Snow Tops FO's from ICS?

Thanks again, Shine

Thanks for your replies. I'll think I'll order 1 from each company. I need to order more FO's and I've been happy with all the company's mentioned. I've ordered from Snow Top before but not since ICS bought them. Any problem getting Snow Tops FO's from ICS?

Thanks again, Shine

Oh no, it shouldn't be a problem at all. ICS is a great company. I was so happy to hear that they were taking over ST's FOs since I knew that ICS is a good company. You won't be disappointed in ICS, its service or products.

I ordered some samples from ICS, one being baby hugs. It's poured and waiting to burn, can't wait now, smelled great when mixing.

Any way my point for posting was that I ordered from them and had my oils in less than a week, super fast!!! They are one of the few that ship USPS.

I love ICS F.O's and I use 100% soy cant vouch for the baby powder scent yet, but I can vouch for their customer service. I placed an order and afterwards had a question so I sent an email and recieved an answer within 10 minutes I WAS SO SHOCKED and IMPRESSED! Shipping was speedy too :grin2:

I just ordered from ICS (pink sugar, cinnamon buns, candied apple pomander, spiced cranberry, carmel latte, all hallow's eve and ST's baby hugs). I also ordered from AH, BCN and MC. My DH is gonna kill me when the credit card bill comes in :embarasse .

Thanks for all the suggestions,

Shine