I just rec 'd my first Peak's order today....

casey2

:yay: I decided on all my fos by the board's recommendations - I'm very excited to pour....

Honeysuckle

Amish Harvest (anyone decide to name this differently to carry all year round?)

Sweet Pea

Green Clover & Aloe

Pink Sugar

Clean Cotton

Creme Brule

Jamaica Me Crazy

Rose Bouquet

Fruit Slices

Orange Chiffon Cake

I hope the Rose Bouquet will complete my floral line for now - I was so excited I just had to share - :yay:

Blessings to you and yours, casey2

You picked some good oils, but I didn't know Peak's had an orange chiffon cake. No real need to rename Amish Harvest--people just love it! The JMC is selling like mad for me right now, as is Mango Papaya which you don't have listed--you should try it next time you order.

Hi! They did sneak that orange chiffon cake in - and I just had to pour it - I'm a bakery person myself - but loved what I poured so far - Rose Bouquet was screamin' at me, very strong - and I fell in love with the Pink Sugar, which I was not expecting - and I poured Jamaican Me Crazy also - can't wait to test...I'm still a 'little drip of wax' to all of this, so I'm really hoping I hit some winners here, very pleased so far, this board really helped me in my selections - also, I haven't hit on a Creme Brule that pleases me, so I'm hoping Peaks will not let me down....havin' some serious fun w/ these new oils...:yay:

and I fell in love with the Pink Sugar, which I was not expecting

I love Peak's Pink Sugar, also, preferring it over some others which came highly recommended. And I agree about not changing the name of Amish Harvest. The people who fall in love with that fragrance won't think of it as seasonal.

I just received my latest Peak's order, and I got honeysuckle as my freebie--I want orange chiffon cake!! :undecided

I did get the coconut milk in my last order--oh my, that's a nice scent OOB. I'm looking to make a coconut vanilla for someone, and I'm loving it straight out of bottle.

They gave me Freesia first, then White Lily & Amber as my online order freebie, I ended up ordering 2 lbs worth of each! :D Such a good idea to throw that in there!

I adore the Lilac too! I adore so many actually... my first order from Peaks, I ordered 40 samples to get an idea on what I loved... I don't think there was anything I hated except maybe Mountain Pine.