I was so excited about my new soap stamp...

LaVida

A friend referred me to them. I'm glad she did. Thank you! *wink*

http://owossographic.com/

I'll definitely be ordering from them again.

LaVida.. I have been wanting to order a stamp from them.. Do you just call and send them your artwork.. or what? I currently am stamping my soaps with my name, but my logo would be so much better! Thanks for any information!

Teri

I'll post this here:

Ok, I printed out the form, but you can do it on-line. Logo must be in black & white. As long as your outline of your logo & main features are in black (the rest white) it'll be fine. (take all the color out or they cannot do it. It MUST be in tif or pdf form.. I didn't know what I was doing so I converted to TIF... my resolution wasn't that spectacular but since it was a soap stamp it worked.

ok, on the form:

1. Metal Choice: 1/4" Magnesium

2.Plate Outcome: Raised & Wrong Reading

3.Image size: Same Size (If you can get the image the size you want it on the PC it will be a lot better - I altered the size in paint then printed it out and made sure it fit on my soap.

4. Finising: Monuted Type High: Wood Base

Then fill out the rest of the form.

If it won't go through on-line, just print the form (there's a downloadable form) and send your file image to the imaging dept. I printed and faxed. The main e-mail address is in the contact us information. You probably will be speaking to Carry...

Guest EMercier

I have one as well. I don't think I've taken a picture of mine as well. I love it. I think all together I paid nothing plus shipping.