What dispenser to put liquid dyes in

I have some liquid dyes that came in the bottles with the Yorker caps....they make such a mess! Every time I pull of the red cap....liquid goes everywhere!

Which dispensing tops or containers work the best with liquid dyes? I like how they perform, but gotta find a "neater" method....if that's even possible.

One good source of dropper tops is Candlechem on e-Bay, but I don't know if they'll fit the plastic bottles.

I don't have great luck myself with the dropper tops. The bulbs can deteriorate over time. They swell up and leave stains on my fingers.

The eye droppers are better than any other method for liquid dye. The only thing is you need to get extra droppers, so you can replace them, because they will not last the life of the dye. The dye will eat the rubber bulbs.

BTW - Always wear latex gloves when handling liquid dye, if it gets on your skin it will stain, and take forever to wear off.

I used to replace the dropper tops when they went bad but got tired of it. I still like the amber boston rounds for storing the dye but now I just keep plain caps on them and buy 500-count boxes of disposable pipettes for dispensing.

A bit of odorless mineral spirits will take that dye right off you. It's useful for a lot of other cleaning too.