Holy Mackerel, I Did It

tucker

Man oh Man. All these compliments are makin my head so damn big, I gotta go and by myself a new hat. Waddya say, where can I get me a coon skin hat like Daniel Boone used to where, that would be cool up here in the Canadian wilderness. All Kidding aside, thank you all so much for the kind words. Now if I could only get the blanket candle straight on the bottom I'd be laughin. I've tried to heat and level to no avail. I WONDER IF I COULD CUT THEM ON THE TABLE SAW.

Man oh Man. All these compliments are makin my head so damn big, I gotta go and by myself a new hat. Waddya say, where can I get me a coon skin hat like Daniel Boone used to where, that would be cool up here in the Canadian wilderness. All Kidding aside, thank you all so much for the kind words. Now if I could only get the blanket candle straight on the bottom I'd be laughin. I've tried to heat and level to no avail. I WONDER IF I COULD CUT THEM ON THE TABLE SAW.

You can lol, but have you tried: 1) removing the wick pin and sliding in a pretabbed wick, turn the whole thing over onto a hot pan or alum. foil and then removing? or 2) while the candle is still in the mold, take a knife and trim off warm wax carefully, resting the knife along the rim while doing so. I say carefully, because the wax needs to be beyond the pillable stage, but not at the cold stage; or 3) just heat gun the bottoms to affix your wick. I know, lot of options lol. I'll keep an eye out for a coon skin cap ;)