Suppliers who sell non-rusty tin molds

Its really a pain to get a tin mold with rust INSIDE the mold. I hate having to package it up, go out and send it back - even if they offer to pay the return shipping. I'd just not rather deal with it. Now, I've never got a tin mold with rust in it from my usual place - but they don't carry a big selection.

If you have purchased tin molds from a supplier and they have arrived in good condition and without any rust - can you list them?

Thanks very much!

Rust?! INSIDE a brand new mold?! :mad: I've never had any problems with the metal molds from Peak's, One Stop Candle, Pourette (although not sure what's happening with them at the moment :undecided ), Yaley, and Candlescience. :smiley2:

If the supplier does not store tin molds properly they can and will rust, humid conditions can cause rust. Even if you get new molds that are fine that can rust on you. To store new molds, coat them with a thin coat of mineral oil and store them out of humid areas.