super savings!!

If anyone is interested Candlewic is having a great sale on some closeout scents. They are only $10 for 2 pounds. I haven't tried many of their scents so I don't know the quality but at that price you can't go too wrong.

http://www.candlewic.com/Store/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=Candle+Making+Supplies&category%5Fname=Closeout+Fragrances&product%5Fid=cof

Well the interesting thing about these besides the price is that they're not Candlewic scents, LOL.

I saw that too. I wondered what the scoop is on that. I may order a couple anyway. (Like I need more fo) Hollywood says you can never be too thin or have too much money. Candle makers say you can never have too much fragrance - hehe.

I ordered some.

I'm developing a bunch of new paraffin products and making a lot of candles purely to test aesthetics, wicking, etc. I always need test FO that isn't too expensive so I can waste it without worrying too much.

I figure at the very least this will be the cheapest test FO I've ever had. If if it turns out to be good so much the better!

Excellent. Then you are hereby charged with reporting back as soon as you test them. :P
Well the first one is Lavender Bergamot. The problem is that I'm not too familiar with this fragrance combo. If it's supposed to smell something like lavender-scented bathroom disinfectant, then I think it may be excellent!!