** What's in your pot this week/end? **

Can you believe the week went so fast? I guess as you get older the time flies faster, eh? :)

This weekend is going to be a beautiful 80F, and it's going to be hard to stay inside. But this is the last weekend before Saturday Market starts, so I've got to get all my boxes together, signs finished, plus do a few orders.

Mostly a lavender weekend, which is good - I like lavender :) More lavender lip balm - I want to get a good supply ready.

Peaks delivered ground in 2 days! I have candle supplies! I get to make my first candle!:bliss:

But alas, I'm taking my boy to a trip to Kartchner Caverns (largest stalagmite cave formations in Arizona) and Bisbee (Ghost town) and Tombstone.

So no candles for me until next weekend. But at least I can get the hurricane art ready as I'll be able to have the molds in my hands and cut up the prints to make them fit perfectly.

Can't wait to melt some wax! :whoohoo:

I have gotten a horrible stomach virus, so other than take care of my 2 yr old, I didn't do much today. But tomorrow, I will test my new jars with a couple new FOs like Blueberry Muffin (BCS) and Blue Lagoon, Flip Flops and Beach Bum (all from JS). I want to make another attempt at pillars too. It has been awhile since I last tried and am not hoping for much but will keep at it! Sunday, I don't know what I'm doing. Hopefully cleaning house as I like to get it done before the week starts. My son has therapy during the week (we think he might be slightly autistic) so it is nice to have the cleaning out of the way!

**Have a great weekend, Everyone!!:party: