Another hairbrained idea?

It would be great if someone with experience out there would write a manual to list the different waxes, which wicks work well with them and which scents require wicking up. I would pay big bucks for such a creature! By big bucks of course I mean under $20.00!! I know websites offer help, but it's almost impossible to compile the info that years of experience provides. If I had the experience, I would attempt a first draft.:undecided Anyone ready to take the challenge?

I can picture it now, I'd win the lottery, jump on a plane, meet TOMH at a diner, whilst sitting watching America walk by.

I'd be waiting there with my big massive notebook and pen, with a million pre-written questions, eating my hershey bar :D

*wakes up*

It would be great if someone with experience out there would write a manual to list the different waxes, which wicks work well with them and which scents require wicking up. I would pay big bucks for such a creature! By big bucks of course I mean under $20.00!! I know websites offer help, but it's almost impossible to compile the info that years of experience provides. If I had the experience, I would attempt a first draft.:undecided Anyone ready to take the challenge?

Actually, there's a great link on another well established candle board that lists this exact info. Do a google and you'll probably find it.

Wick n Wax, I'll buy the Hersheys if you'll write...heck I'd even be willing to take notes for you while you think!!

I've googled myself silly! I'm so sick of searching the internet for answers. I love this site, everyone is helpful and quick responses.