Pictures of Palms

grama

Don't really know what I am doing trying to get these pictures posted so not really sure what you will see :embarasse .

The Pillar candle is Featherlite palm, and of course the containers are glas glow. The fragrances are from candlescience at 1 oz pp, used candlescience color red and navy blue. The red at 3 drops pp and blue at 2 drops pp. The yellow is cajun and used 1 drop pp. Heated to 190 and added fo and poured. Cooled on a dish drain with the bottom removed so it had lots of space for air to circulate. They are so pretty and do not think the pictures will do them justice. I could not get them without a glare but this will give you an idea anyway. Will start test burning later today. They smell wonderful :drool: Well on preview I think it worked. :yay: Well after preview didn't exactly but at least I got them!!

post-5428-139458424453_thumb.jpg

post-5428-139458424456_thumb.jpg

post-5428-139458424457_thumb.jpg

post-5428-139458424459_thumb.jpg

simply beautiful! I made two pillars with the feather and starburst yesterday. Tested the starburst, scented cremem brulee and it was awesome! Burned fairly well too, using the CSN 14 wick. Gonna make some more today and of course now I have to order the container palm. Have fun!

NO WET SPOTS!!!!!:bliss:I don't know that you can get this paticular kind anywhere else. If I undersood the info they gave on this it sounded like this is their specially made wax. Maybe someone that knows more about palm can answer this. I am just a newbie at this but loving every minute of making this palm wax.

Simply Gorgeous!!! I am so excited about getting my glass glow today that I wish the UPS man would hurry up and get here!!! :waiting:

I only ordered the CSN 14 wicks but will have plenty of 8 oz smooth jelly jars that are too small for this wick. How are the CD's working for the container palm?

I have just about every wick there is EXCEPT I wasn't smart enough to order the CSN 12's lol I will definitely order them if I like this wax as well as I think I am going to I will be ordering a 50 lb box. I haven't ventured into making pillars yet because it has intimidated me but I seriously think I am going to try this as well.

I am going to have to change jars. I need some smooth jars that are going to show the beautiful patterns :undecided Where is a good place to get jars that shipping won't kill me? The only reason I haven't ordered apoth jars is because the shipping was going to cost me about the same as the jars every where I looked.

Thanks for sharing!!!

just beautiful! Can't wait to try my new shipment out. Am trying their FO for the 1st time. OOB is fantastic. Ladysj, be sure and check on the shipping. I found that it was cheaper to ship from candlescience to KS than it was from JBN in TX.