I went to Yankkee store..

Lady_Sudz

Holy smokes....

Ok..i am In Love...Does anyone Know if SOS or WSP dupes are good???

I am In love with Sun & Sand...and Cottage Breeze....Tahitian tiare flower is awesome....

Aww hell... I want it all!! I am a fo ho and I can't help it!!! Anyone find any good dupes out there for Yankee??

I know ICS has an awesome key lime pie..which is a dead ringer for Lime & Vanilla

:D

anyone know a good dupe for sunflower?? Last one i got was gross!!

Isn't it depressing that we now go to the mall to check out other candles than to actually SHOP? I find myself doing the same thing. My 2 year old always wants to go to the mall to smell candles, OMG I'm rubbing off on her. :laugh2: :whistle: :laugh2:

I am also curious about SOS oils.

I agree island spa smells great!!

Sometimes it is nice to be able to smell scents....To know what you like and don't..I hate wasting $$ that I don't have....

Thank you all for your help!! You are great!! I have never ordered scent from those two co's and i am afraid to!!! LOL!!!!

:D

I think the SOS has very good dupes of Yankee. Their sunwashed Linen is identical and so is there sage and citrus. I haven't smelled the scents that you have mentioned, but if SOS had them I would be tempted to purchase them based on how well they do with the other Yankee dupes.