Candlesceince Glas Glo Palm Wax

jakalex

Here is a pic of a few container candles I made with the palm wax. I have test burned the 9 oz hex (CSN14)~Coconut FO.

I warmed my containers in the oven and heated the wax to 190 added my fragrance and poured immediately. I cooled them on a cookie rack.

I think I will try the CSN 11 or 12 next because I think it burned too fast...but no soot! Awesome scent throw @ 7%.

DSC01050.jpg?t=1176825952

They look nice.

Is that palm wax made for containers? I thought palm wax was a higher melt point and only for pillars.

Thanks!

Yes this is the Glass Glow palm container wax for containers. It is alot more work than my soy because I do not heat my containers for soy.

Cooling on a rack is a must to get the Palm look from top to bottom of the container. I really do like it though! Once I make another with the smaller wick I will post the burn results also.

Those are beauties:D Gorgeous pattern! The thing that struck me about this wax was their description of it as a 'one pour wax'. That is unheard-of in the palm world. Was it really one pour, or did you have to poke holes (to avoid craters) like with other palm waxes?

I did not take burn photos. I do have the container I burned and what is left. I will take a pic of that later and post.

I did not poke relief holes in the container wax. I did not get any craters. I did poke relief holes in the pillars I made.

I may do a test and poke relief holes in one and not the other and see if I see a difference in the burn.

Thanks everyone! It is a beautiful wax and the scent throw was awesome....no cure time I burned the next day!

Here is a pic of a few container candles I made with the palm wax. I have test burned the 9 oz hex (CSN14)~Coconut FO.

I warmed my containers in the oven and heated the wax to 190 added my fragrance and poured immediately. I cooled them on a cookie rack.

I think I will try the CSN 11 or 12 next because I think it burned too fast...but no soot! Awesome scent throw @ 7%.

DSC01050.jpg?t=1176825952

I just saw that wax & was wondering how it looked. Thanks for showing! They look awesome!!