alternative for gluedots?

Thanks to some great advice on this board I have been using the wick stickers from BCN and LOVE them. http://secure.candlesupply.com/catalog_page_detail.cfm?queries_index=index7&title_bar=Wick%20Stickums&recordno=1&Product_CatalogID=1277&ProductCodeID=36&ProductSubCodeID=65&NewProduct=0

I'm sot sure if they will help you for what you're wanting them for, just thought I'd share.

I have used the glue gun when I want to wick several jars at once. I also have used the wick stickums. I have two sided mounting tape that I bought in a roll at walmart that works just as well when I run out of my stickums.

Stickums are just more convenient, quick and easy to me. I have tried the glue dots but not a fan of them. If I pour hot wax, the wick easily comes loose. I have even tried to zap the bottoms of the containers with a heat gun to see if it would help the glue dots adhere better. I personally would never use another glue dot for my wicks.

I use the Glue Dots from Candlescience and have never had a problem. I did not like them when I first ordered them last May but recently went back to them. I noticed the last box I received they looked different. Not sure but they may have changed them???? I do not have a problem with them coming loose.