Her/He with the most F/O's wins!!

Hello all!!

I am extremely new to posting but have spent a million hours I think reading!! I love it and am so glad it's here! I have been making 100% soy candles for about 1 1/2 years now and am so addicted it's crazy!! I started out with about 10 scents and holy smokes.. I now have 132 different ones... was just wondering if I'm the only addict here or no?? How many do you guys got going on?? Thanks so much your input and have a super night/day!!

Michele

i probably have 200-300 scents. i do not carry all of them year around & alot of them are my mixes. some are just for b&b, some are just for incense, some just for candles. i am cutting way back as you can see from my classified ads. it gets way to overpowering having so many to keep track of & you run outta room to put them. welcome to the addiction.

Rofl - I was just thinking about this

I say keep going to catch up with us FO HOs. :D

I have about 10 more scents coming this week...I can't resist the temptation to buy them when you got dani, scent, malinda, dcroome, and the rest constantly saying wow these are great.....

Boy, you guys are FO HOs:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: !!!!!!!!!!!! That's too funny. My dh just shakes his head when I order another new fragrance and my best friend tells me I'm NUTS getting more. Guess they don't understand an addiction when they see it? And "I" only have about 50

and I've been in it for 7+ years and that's nothing compared to you guys. I do have to control myself otherwise I could end up in bankruptcy court:cry2:

Hey!!

OMG... I am so glad to know I'm not the only one, now I have some leverage with hubby... see look how many scents some of these girls have!! I can surely order a few more!! heheheh! I don't think he really cares... except when he has to kepp building me new shelves for on the wall to put them all!! It's so hard when you read all them yummy descriptions tho, I just can't help myself!! Thanks for all your responses!!

Michele

scented you talking about me? (i'm not an enabler, well probably). my hubby works nights so he's asleep when the mail comes, my god if he only really knew. i does me no good to put fo's for sale on the classies, cause then i just have more money to buy fo's from somebody else's classifieds. i'm a certified fragrance ho.

scented you talking about me? (i'm not an enabler, well probably). my hubby works nights so he's asleep when the mail comes, my god if he only really knew. i does me no good to put fo's for sale on the classies, cause then i just have more money to buy fo's from somebody else's classifieds. i'm a certified fragrance ho.

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:Same here with the hubby!!! I have about 150 and I really need to STOP BUYING,,But I am ADDICTED,,,

I'd say you or Trish were the Queen of Fragrances. :grin2:

Says one of the bigger enablers around here lol!! I think Bruce has the most of everyone.

I know I have a few more on the way (gulp).

Actually CarolK lol ... I wish I would have known that in the moment of a spending weakness.