Just Scent's-Becky's Ultimate Vanilla.....

Michi

OMG I'm in love with this FO, it's a truly awesome straight vanilla, which I've been looking for for a while. :yay:

The problem is having never actually poured a vanilla before, I didn't realize just how hard it is to mix (had heard of this here before)-geesh!!

I mixed and mixed and MIXED the crap out of this wax and FO and still when I was pouring towards the end, it was kind of pouring out cloudy in parts (does that make any sense to anyone??). :rolleyes2

Haven't test burned it yet, want to wait my official "cure" week, like normal, but I'm really itchin' to try it out. :D

Ok, why did I have such a hard time getting this to blend when no one else did?? :mad: Not fair!!!!!

I think it's ok-couldn't wait and am testing it in my bathroom right now! ;)

but I swear it was all beady at the bottom of the pour pot for the longest time, and then when I thought it had finally all mixed, as I was pouring the last of it, it was kind of cloudy in strips (if that makes any sense??). :confused:

Thanks Trish, I was thinking that maybe I should warm it bit next time-I'm definitely going to order some of this someday. :D It's all about the $$ though. LOL