My label

kdmorgan

I wanted to post a picture of my label to see what you think. Please don't pay attention to the candle lol :tongue2: . I am working on testing my container candles but wanted to try something different so I decided to try my first chuck. As you can tell it needs alot of work (not overfilling the container would help :embarasse )

Sorry my picture isn't the clearest. Jayko & Ashby is at the top. You can see it very plain when you are looking at the candle but it's not very clear in the picture.

[ATTACH]11101[/ATTACH]

post-4460-139458423977_thumb.jpg

You're right, it's tough to see in this pic but from what I can see - I think it looks good!

Thanks. I know it's not a very good picture but if I try to load my clear pictures the file is too big. I have to use the economy setting on my camera to get files small enough to download to the board.:undecided

Thanks. I know it's not a very good picture but if I try to load my clear pictures the file is too big. I have to use the economy setting on my camera to get files small enough to download to the board.:undecided

Here's something you can try to get the size of your pics small enough to post yet keep their detailed clarity. This is what I always do.

Take the pic with your camera as usual achieving the most optimal clarity. Save the pic to your PC.

Navigate to the folder where you saved the pic > left click on the pic file (causing it to highlight) > then right click > select Open With > select Paint (there are a number of other graphics software that you can use to open the file but for purposes of shrinking the size I find Paint to be the simplest) Once the pic is opened in Paint > select Image from the toolbar at the top of the screen > select Stretch/Skew (the Stretch/Skew window should now pop up) > in the Stretch Horizontal and Vertical boxes change the 100% to something down like 25% (make sure you enter the same percent in both Horz. and Vert. or your image will distort in shape/size) > select ok > select File in the toolbar > select save.

Now try to post the pic, if it's still too big, you can redo the steps above and enter a new %.

It may sound complex but I assure you it's quite simple. Just something to try on a rainy day... ;)