What do you think of my logo?

Christina

It does look nice but...

Is soap the only thing you will ever carry? If not, then you need something that will still work if you added candles etc. If you only plan to have soap & B&B products maybe this line... "Handmade Soap & Bath and Body Products" just a thought.

It's nice - maybe I'd kern some of the letters on your type a bit....the 'v' in 'have' is very far from the 'a'.... as opposed to the space between the 'I' and the 't' in 'It'

I would change the flower and simplify it. Shades of pink or lavender instead of brown. With the present flower, when you reduce it, say to business card size, you're going to totally lose all that petal/layer detail.

I like the font and the colors and the simplicity, but I'm having a hard time seeing the flower. It could be just me, but if you hadn't told me I wouldn't know what it was. Maybe an extra petal or two?

It's really professional looking!

I like it. I really like the font because I don't see it everywhere. I wasn't sure if the picture was a flower, leaf or butterfly though.

I agree I like the font, I wouldn't change it, it looks simple but yet elegant. I would work on the flower a tad tho but thats all. Colors are great too.

GO WITH IT.

I LOVE the font, and the flower logo is great, because it's not something you see all over the place, it's ORIGIONAL, which is something that is very often hard to find when so many people are trying to copy everyone else.. Go with it (LOL, until everyone tries to copy it)

Well, I am sorry but I just don't like roses as a design in anything EVERYONE has those. Plus you changed the color scheme and I don't think it has an advantage over anyone elses logo at this point. I would stay with everything on the first design just change the rose. Are you set on having a rose ??? Definately the first one you posted was more elegant.

I'm with cowgirl. IMO your original font is what made it look sophisticated. And I think the rose takes away from that. Also the the browns you used -to me- sort of fit the idea of nature/natural, where as the black gives it a more conteporary edge. Some one else metioned trying a fern or leaf type of design, what about puting a fern leaf in green with your original font and brown colors? Just a thought....:wink2: