What do you think of my logo?

Christina

Gosh, now I really like those! I'm not sure which one I like better, maybe the leaf. Christina, what is your favorite out of all these?

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Thanks for asking! I've liked them all, till someone with more experience told me what was wrong with them...then I saw all the faults and didn't like them so much anymore. Anyway, I guess I like the newest one with the flower the best at the moment....although my mother didn't like the flower there...it has all the vibrant nature colors, and the elegant writing as well. My husband said to darken the flower a bit, which I did, to make it stand out. It looks nice, so I guess, just imagine the flower a tad darker...

One question, should I be making the border go all the way around, or just the top and bottom?

Christina

I was really busting my butt trying to find clip art I could use. That first one was part of a clip art that I had to buy for $250 to use royalty free...so I just drew it by hand, scanned it and tried to shade it in on the computer to look real..hehehehehehe, I did a sucky job so I just went with the flow and made it abstract. Things got a lot easier when my dad sent me real pictures of his own flowers that I could use.

Christina

I like the font and design, but I agree, the flower needs something.

Maybe something a tad clearer.

Ohh wait I just saw the noew ones...

I love the last one! Very pretty. nice nice!!

You can have this rose image if you like too.

But I like it! Nice work.

:)

post-4531-139458424004_thumb.jpg

I really like your very first one and the 2nd one without the flower. Very simple, very elegant. I'm not too crazy with the pink flower. Kinda takes the "natural" look and feel away from me. I also love the font. Great Job.

Edited to add: I know flowers are natural...lol

I like the leaf better, try putting everything in brown or gold font you had earlier and if it doesn't look good you look you can always retreat to black font. Good luck on your decisions I know its hard that is why I don't have a logo yet.

IMO- I would stick to the font and colors of your very first one... I think that it is perfect. I think that the flower looks nice also but IF you want to change it use something similar, just softer. I do not care for the roses or the other fonts much...

I think that you nailed it the first time! :grin2:

Jennifer

I like it very much, but I agree about being sure all you're doing is soap . . . my logo incorporates my business name only (Canyon Creek Soap Company) and then I add the line "luxurious handmade soap and bath & body products" to all my promotional items. I only do soap, b&b.

Oooh, I like that one! Sigh, if only I hadn't made up a bunch of labels already...I went with the leaf only one...cuz most people liked that one. I love the flowers in this last one as well. But, would I be able to use them on my labels? Like, did you make it yourself? I don't want to have to pay anyone for the stuff on my labels...

Christina

Well its some image I had saved on my computer, I'm not even sure where I got it from I've had it so long. I did alter the orignal a bit (changed color and rotate flowers).... does that count as making it myself?!?!:wink2:

I understand what you mean, I wouldn't want to have to pay for use of any images either. I'd be happy to send you the files for it, if you'd like to save it for future use.

Maybe someone with more knowledge can chime in on what the legal issues are with images, when we don't know who the "owner" is?!