Peak's Botanical Orchard & Nectar

Scented

Anyone try it? The new FO that is? Wholly cow it is delicious from the bottle (under nose) and will be in wax this afternoon. It definitely has both a juicy apple and pear in it ... trying to pick out the rest.

And the rest of the description is ... delicately balanced with the freshness of lily, pear blossoms, osmanthus and sweet orchard nectar.

Anyone try it? The new FO that is? Wholly cow it is delicious from the bottle (under nose) and will be in wax this afternoon. It definitely has both a juicy apple and pear in it ... trying to pick out the rest.

And the rest of the description is ... delicately balanced with the freshness of lily, pear blossoms, osmanthus and sweet orchard nectar.

Ditto on that!! I received my sample in a recent order that I placed... It is amazing. My husband loved it too! I wonder how it soaps.....

Ya know when you guys talk about these new FO's I just have to run out and buy them so I can sniff them. I think we need to do a sniffie round robin or something. The Sniffin Club?? Or instead of Snooty Biotches we can be Sniffin Biotches?? Everytime you get a new release FO you have to mail a sniffie out to the group of biotches....LOL

Well I'll tell you about the burn when I get around to burning it! I'm lovin' it though. Oh man am I lovin' it that I'm trying to figure out what else I need from Peaks so I can slip it in lol!

Hey that sniffie club sounds great Kymber, but I don't share well. However, you all can share with me :D

Diamond ... LMAO!!

Well I'll tell you about the burn when I get around to burning it! I'm lovin' it though. Oh man am I lovin' it that I'm trying to figure out what else I need from Peaks so I can slip it in lol!

Well, huh, huh??? I really want to try this one. Didja burn it? :grin2:

Isn't tossing FO's a sin??? I am sure I read that somewhere...LOL

Actually, I'll take your question as a serious one. What is the proper way to rid yourself of fragrance oils? Or at least a way that's environmentally friendly? I'm ashamed to admit I just tossed it in trash without thinking about the implications. :embarasse