Wholesale Tart Burners

Mexitan

I'm looking, as many of us are, for wholesale electric tart burners. I've looked at Levine's, but can't help think that these can be purchased for much less than what they offer. Does anyone know what company makes these? I want to go directly to them!

I don't know if they sell tart burners, but look for Trippies in Ohio, they are an import export business - been there since around 1950. 740-884-4434 There is a website, but I think it belongs to the brother in Columbus, Ohio. The phone number above is to the original. Missy's Candles use to purchase all their containers through them. I know they deal with China, because all their boxes have China on them.

I buy Tart burners from both Levine and Jackel. There is very little difference in pricing of them. If you buy from Levine or Jackel you have to set up a wholesale account, with Tax ID # and all. Jackel has the really pretty ones and you can get a lot of accessories to match. hth

I'll try contacting Trippies, thanks. There has got to be a place to purchase them cheaper. I figure that Levines and others must be marking up at least double, so need to find a place that they get them from, and maybe we can coop. Thanks