tealights

When I asked what wax I DID have pics somewhere of my tealight tests with the eco advanced. I wasn't really happy with any of the TL wicks, so for what you are using you may want to try the LX that was suggested. I ordered a zinc wick kit and was going to try them next. Most of the TLs had smallish flames in my soy - the really wierd thing is that that the TL 18 and the 31 had the best burnes IMO - and I can't explain the spread there. I use those clear tealight cups and wanted a really specific burn - not to hot, but not drowning either - and I wanted that ALL the way through the burn without trimming. I'm going to be using IGI 6028 in tealights so probably won't test soy further in tealights.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

I have a whole roll of LX 8 here that was ordered for tealights and it doesn't work for me. What wax are you guys using with the lx 8? Lx 16 is the closest I have come to a decent flame but it may be just a touch too big for a tealight. Eco .4 (or 4 maybe, their system is weird) is good but just a smidge too soft of a flame. Thats why I was asking what everyone else is using. I have handed them out to testers but I haven't gotten any feedback yet. I should stay with the eco 4 to be safe.

I think I will have to tab my own if I chose an eco or lx wick. I don't think they sell them tabbed for tealights do they?

I have a really great mold that does 15 at a time. Pop them out put in the wick then put in the cups. I thought it was too hard to pour each individual cup.