I am so excited I cant contain it any longer

cmspath

I am in the process of purchasing a business with a friend - it is a well established upper scale hair salon. We are going to be tearing out the massage rooms as well as the tanning rooms and remodel to put a gift store in. The way we want to rebuild - will almost seperate the two businesses - but not completely - they will blend perfectly together. Her husband does rebuilds, so we just need to get the supplies for the rebuild. Oh it is so nice.. The kitchen that is already in there for me to make my candles and soaps - is almost a dream "kitchen" for any house (I was thinking the other day that I am going to be nervous to mess the cabinets up etc) We are going to be putting only homemade products in our gift store. Our new gift shop is going to be called Country Charm. We are getting the business for $19,000 - the owner is going through a divorce and this is the outstanding amount owed - and it is linked to the house and the house cant sell until that is paid off.. the lease is $1325.00 per month - there are 4 hair cutting stations where each of the girls pay $425.00 per month so we will already be ahead $375.00 to pay utilities. We are meeting with the owner again today at 5 and then one of the senior stylists at 5:30 -they both are so very excited about us purchasing the business.. We hope to have the rebuild completed by the end of May.. Anna and I work so well together - everything has just fallen into place for us.. she has owned several other businesses before (a hair salon and espresso stand) so she knows more of the in's and out's in that area than I do, but what each of us has to offer - ofsets the other.. it is a great business relationship.

Congratulations! Is this the same Anna that I sent to you for wholesale? I remember her mentioning owning a hair salon. If so, WOW! You sure got more out of that referral than a wholesale account, lol!!!

Can't wait to see pictures!!

Yep that is the one.. her and I have hit it off like two peas in a pod - we get along so great and work together as a team wonderfuly .. it is like we have known each other forever.. and everything just keeps falling into place for us.. everything was ment to be.. and yes girlfriend.. thank you for sending her to me.. :highfive:

• 2 weeks later...