Best wax for Tarts

cestlavielumiere

I have been using the 4794/6006 combo at a 50/50 ratio. I use a 10% FO load with most FO's but will drop it down to 6% on the stronger scents (bayberry, blueberry muffin, christmas tree, etc). I heat to 195 - 200, remove from the heat, immediately add FO, stir for 3 minutes then pour. I am not sure what the actual pour temperature is. I only make tarts and pour into silicone molds.

I love the parasoy from Ky, but get freaked out when she runs out because I'm not a big enough operation to stock up. Does anyone know of anywhere else to get something simliar not only in performance but price? Thanks :)

I'm the same as you with parasoy from KY lol I just had to wait a good week or so until it came in again and just got it today so back to work for me tomorrow lol But, I may try this place. See what it's like http://www.mecandlesupply.com/wax.htm

I was so excited to finally get my wax, now it has water in it... I am flippin out. :shocked2:

Thanks for the links...I love KY, I really do, but I'm pretty shaken at the moment at the same time...

I have never had water in any wax. Now that I'm thinking about it, other than seeing it wet when you unpack it, how do you know it has water in it? Or is it condensation from the heat and then a/c in your house????

I was so excited to finally get my wax, now it has water in it... I am flippin out. :shocked2:

Thanks for the links...I love KY, I really do, but I'm pretty shaken at the moment at the same time...

I have been using the 4794/6006 combo at a 50/50 ratio. I use a 10% FO load with most FO's but will drop it down to 6% on the stronger scents (bayberry, blueberry muffin, christmas tree, etc). I heat to 195 - 200, remove from the heat, immediately add FO, stir for 3 minutes then pour. I am not sure what the actual pour temperature is. I only make tarts and pour into silicone molds.

Thank you!! Can't wait to try this!!

If you don't mind sharing where do you like to get your palm wax from?

:)

I've been mainly using Ecosoya PB but recently have been using palm feather wax. In testing, I can get on average, 3 days or more (burning about 4 - 6 hours per day) of HT from the palm wax, and HT that will release throughout the house.

Thanks. In that case, I'm positive I've received wax with water in it.

The supplier actually told me it was probably water in it :( However, another kind person on here pointed me to another place I'm really hoping that it works out. So good probably came out of this, or I hope! :)