Candlescience Violet Lime

CDGM

I still cant get a swirl for the life of me but its fun trying!

3-4.jpg2-3.jpg

Out of the mold this afternoon

uncut.jpg

Hopefully inside some went to the bottom..... we shall see.

This one sure does smell wonderful!!!

Well something went haywire so they look really really odd but.... they still smell good, no zap so I have a whole buncha soap to use! lol

It was only "crumbly" right around the colored parts.... I have searched and searched and cant find what might have caused it so I am chalking it up to the fairies:(

Thank you everyone for the encouragement and kind words...

vl.jpg

I like that, the colors are really pretty together, and although it didn't swirl all the way through, you definitely got good swirls part way. ;)

On the crumbling, I noticed with one of mine, that when I used too much colorant in the portion I took out to swirl, that it was then crumbly-just the colored part. Maybe that?

I like that, the colors are really pretty together, and although it didn't swirl all the way through, you definitely got good swirls part way. ;)

On the crumbling, I noticed with one of mine, that when I used too much colorant in the portion I took out to swirl, that it was then crumbly-just the colored part. Maybe that?

That is what I am figuring.... and hoping! lol None of the rest did that just this one and I colored really heavy because I wanted dark colors. Lesson learned! lol

Thank you everyone!!