Nature's Garden Custome Service..

Michi

Ok, I just HAD to order their Strawberries & Champagne FO(16oz) after receiving a bar of soap from Elle110 (Michelle) made with this-OMG it's totally to die for!! :D

I have never ordered from Nature's Garden before, so had no idea what to expect as far as packaging etc.

Anyway, got my order yesterday evening, and I had ordered some wicks, and another 8 oz. of bubblegum FO (for some kids soaps I want to do), which they sent in TWO 4 oz. bottles and one leaked ALL over, almost through the box. :(

They DID have a big ziplock bag inside the box, but all it had in it was a flip top cap, not the FO's???

So, I called them, and explained the situation, and she thought it really weird that they hadn't put the FO's in the bag, and wierd that they used to 4 oz. bottles for an 8oz. order, but really wants to make it right for me, and was very apologetic, and took my number and is going to check on things and get back to me ASAP.

Very nice lady I talked to, and I was very pleased (so far) with how she handled my complaint. :)

I'll let you know the final outcome, but just wanted to let you know what I thought of their customer service.

Just got a call back from Nature's Garden, and they were going to send me out a full 8oz. bottle of the FO (bubblegum) b/c of the leakage, but I explained to her, that since they had put the 8oz. order into two 4 oz. bottles, only the one had leaked really bad, and that it was not necessary to send out a full 8 oz. :)

She said they would get it out to me as soon as possible!!

Right on Nature's Garden!!!!! :highfive:

Natures Garden, and Just Scents are becoming my 2 most requested candles!!:highfive:

Their customer service has been top notch!! They are my fav. to deal with!!

I have been ordering from Candle Cocoon for the Scent Event, and they have been wonderful too!!

Renee:yay:

I love NG. I never had a problem with shipping because I pick up my orders. One time I was in there and was told that they had hired someone that messed up a few orders. It was not that long ago. They did get rid of that person. I know this may seem harsh to say but it is so true: good help is hard to come by! They could still be having problems getting a good replacement. I haven't seen my favorite person in there lately. I hope she didn't leave. I was in today and it was a girl I have never seen before. She did handle my order just fine. They will definately make it up to you! Don't let it sour you. NG has great products and they really are great to work with.

They will definately make it up to you! Don't let it sour you. NG has great products and they really are great to work with.

Oh they did (see post above ;) )!! I was very very pleased with how quickly and efficiently they handled it and that they are replacing the item. My whole house smells like a big piece of bubblegum BTW. LOL

I just got done pouring the strawberries & champagne, and I can't wait to start burning it- it smells AWESOME!! I'm in LOVE!! :D