My first natrasorb project *LOL*

Ok here if you remember my 5lbs of natrasorb bath powder I had.

I finally got down to making dry bath powder I wanted to make and wowsa!!

I love it. It smells FABULOUS!! and leaves your skin feeling silky soft afterward.

What ya think?

They're put in teabags so you would just drop one in the tub. :)

natrasorbbath014.jpg

BTW this is my first BB picture :D

Dani

IT's Beautiful i so proud now i just have to play with what you sent me. i'm telling you it looks like ihave two HUGE bags of cocaine on my work table

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: yeah when I got this delivered to me, My boys asked if they could "flip" it...*selling it on the street* they said I'd have about millions dollars worth...lol :laugh2::laugh2:

but let me tell you, it's super easy to do and little bit do go a long way.

I made 20 teabags with 2 cups. i have what 200 cups left...lol

Dani

Your packaging looks great. I've only done a small amount of reading on natrasorb and am interested in it. Where did you buy yours? I take it that a little goes a long way. Was 5 lbs. the minimum?

Your packaging looks great. I've only done a small amount of reading on natrasorb and am interested in it. Where did you buy yours? I take it that a little goes a long way. Was 5 lbs. the minimum?

oh girl, you got to read this post.....

http://www.candletech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44975&highlight=natrosorb+bath

it'll tell u all about it...lol and no 5lb is not minimum, honestly I did not know it would be that huge and so much!!!!!! lol but i got plenty!!!

that's where I got it from Texas Natural supply I think and order from there

u get a free pen...:D they're fast and reasonable.

Dani

Thanks for the link, Dani. I remember reading that thread and getting a good laugh. Do you still have the pen?

Ok, you put the teabag in the bath. Is it similar to a milk bath and softens the water? I can't really see your label clearly. Do you scent it?

Thanks for the link, Dani. I remember reading that thread and getting a good laugh. Do you still have the pen?

Ok, you put the teabag in the bath. Is it similar to a milk bath and softens the water? I can't really see your label clearly. Do you scent it?

Yes you drop one tea bag into the tub.

soften your skin. I know picture looks crappy but will redo it tomorrow when it's light

i scented it with Daystar black vetyer cafe...love that scent!!

comes with 3 pack to the bag. enuf for 3 bathes.

I still have my pen!! u betcha!! :D

Dani

Looks GREAT!! :)

I've never used these product, does it stay inside the tea bags good, or is it a fine powder that seeps out a little??

nope, they stay in teabag and dissolves once they're in water, leaving you with silky soft skin after bath. :D

discard the teabag after use.

Dani

Those look nifty! I bet it does feel great. :)

I bought some Natrasorb recently - but only 1 pound! You are all set for a long time. Still haven't used mine yet. Loved the pic of your big bag on the thread you posted! :D