How much goatmilk powder

For CP, I take a little of my oils out of the batch and make a paste with about 2 tbls of the powder pp. I add it too my batch at very light trace and sb it into that. For m&p I mix 1 tbls to 2 tbls of oil ( whatever kind you want) pp of base, make a paste and add it after it is melted.

If you want a 100% goat milk soap, you have to add quite a bit of powder, and make sure it is fully incorporated to ensure the soap's final texture isn't a bit gritty.

I googled Meyenberg goat milk powder reconstitution long ago to find the rate of usage that would equal whole milk, and found this info. But I can't remember exactly what it was. Something like 4 TBL per 8 oz water.

Edited to add: I just found an old thread on another board where I posted my findings. The reconstitution rate for the gm powder was 1 oz. powder to 8 oz. water. hth

Thanks for asking this questions jennie and thanks crafty for your answer.

I order my GM directly from the Meyenberg bulk supplier because I use a lot in my milk bubble bath and I am starting to use it in soap. I wasn't sure what amount to use to get the full concentration that would equal whole milk. I made one batch of unscented GM soap and it turned out good. I will have to check my notes to see how much GM I used. Maybe I will need to increase to get whole milk.