For those who have used Royal Aromatics

Tess

What are your opinions on the Royal Aromatics FO's? The customer service is wonderful. I asked for 5 samples, and they sent the regular grade but I would be using the premium highest quality. I was not too impressed with the samples. they were a bit weaker if not the same as the ones I am using. Is there a major diffrence between what I got and the premiuim? TIA--Tess

I have ordered two sets of samples from them. I liked about half of the samples. The best part is that you never have to pay for the samples. Many of their fragrances are only 10$ a pound even the premium grade is only $13 a pound. I love the Hydrangea, Jessica mcclintock, fendi, aloe, egpytian musk, green leaf and bamboo is really strong. I like their china rain but it didn't throw. Their leather is a true leather smell. Don't order their bubble gum unless you like grape bubble gum.

I also got some of their EOs, they seemed like they were a good quality at a great price.

I will keep ordering from them. But I do suggest always getting a sample of their stuff first. Their perfume fos are really true to the real thing.

If you call them they will send 5 samples free. I didn't order anything from them other than the samples and I didn't even pay shipping. She said each time you place an order you can request another set of 5 samples. Once you get into the essential oils and larger sizes $50. is easy to meet. They have some very reasonable eo prices. The last time I talk to her you needed to call to get the prices for them.