This is what additives look like..to be continued

Donita

I am experimenting with additives. These were all made with 4045H wax. Poured at 180. 1 oz lavender FO pp. All of the additives wer 1/2 tsp pp except the micro 180 was 1/2 oz pp. I am doing this to see the color and texture in a solid pillar. I also made the same in chunkies. Now I am going to "crackle" all of them to see what happens.....stay tuned if you are interested. Donita

Thanks a lot for sharing this. Do you think stearic is extremely necessary for this wax?

YES YES YES! I use this wax and I'll tell ya what, all by itself, this wax can't hold scent for nothin! Before I bought stearic, the candle would completely loose its smell within two weeks. I was surprised to see no visible difference in the stearic and none candle, though.

YES YES YES! I use this wax and I'll tell ya what, all by itself, this wax can't hold scent for nothin! Before I bought stearic, the candle would completely loose its smell within two weeks. I was surprised to see no visible difference in the stearic and none candle, though.

How much stearic would you suggest? I'm planning to switch to this wax since I'm on the East Coast. Thanks!