Whats better brown sugar and fig...or

leisa2003

i don't know which ones you are considering, but JBN's are very different from each other. brown sugar and fig has a clean smell to it, slightly green, but not sweet. i like it, but will probably rename it. chestnuts & brown sugar is really good in soy and rocks in tarts. a great fall scent. nutty, a pinch of salt and sweet...i smell almond when i smell it oob. i have some peeps that like this one year round in their cabins.

I was wondering of some of your opinions on what you think is better brown sugar & fig, or chestnuts and brown sugar?:o

In my opinion, you're comparing apples to oranges as these two don't smell anything alike. Now if you want a personal opinion I think brown sugar & fig makes a great b&b....I've never made anything b&b from chestnuts & brownsugar simply because it was not my type of b&b.

In my opinion, you're comparing apples to oranges as these two don't smell anything alike. Now if you want a personal opinion I think brown sugar & fig makes a great b&b....I've never made anything b&b from chestnuts & brownsugar simply because it was not my type of b&b.

Ok!!! Glad I got this answered..lol

I just never really go by OOB, and I never made the Brown sugar & Fig in a candle, just in my soaps.

I think I'll keep them totally seperate for soap and for candle.:D

THANKS!!!!

If you opt for Brown Sugar & Fig, go with Peak's. It smells identical to WSP's but costs 1/2 as much.

Thanks for that info...I will definately keep that in mind. If WSP doesn't slam you with their prices their shipping will break the bank. I was just there and cancelled my order cause the shipping was 3... yes 3 times the cost of what I was buying.