remove pillar from mold

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I poured 474 in a votive, 2x3, and a 3x5 pillar mold. Due to emergency, all candles stayed in the molds for 3 days. I can not get any of them out. I tried to place them in the refrigerator for 25 minutes and still did not come out. I pulled the wick out of one of them pulling so hard. I finally melted that one to get it out. Any suggestions? I sure could use some.

Thanks

I was afraid that was going to be the response. I did spray the heck out of the mold but I guess sitting there so long didn't help any. I guess I will have a new fragrance, I had made a layered pillar. Oh well, it may smell really good. Thanks.

I recently stuck a mold in the freezer for 3 hours, because it was stuck. It finally came out after that, but it took my husband and I each pulling on and end in order to get it out. It was paraffin though. It's burning fine, but I'm done with that mold for awhile!