I got cleaned out!

Kimberly

OMG...one of my Wholesale accounts called and told me he wanted to carry my soap. I have offered it to him on other occasions but he already had a soapmaker in his store...so he just carried my candles. Lucky for me, this lady decided to retire! He asked what I had ready to go and I told him what I had and he said SOLD! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His initial soap order was 10 scents 5 bars each...5 Kitchen Soaps and 4 Shaving soaps!

When I delivered the soap he took one look at it and was very impressed as he liked my packaging much better..he said people complained about the packaging of the other soap because it was totally naked. He sold 3 bars before I got out the door!!!!!

I was asked what I had that wasnt ready yet, because he understood the whole "cure" time thing....I said Patchouli and 2 customers ran over and put their order in to him for when I brought that in. Patchouli is my best selling candle in that shop and it looks like will be my best selling soap! He ordered all 18 bars that I have curing!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! my first big soap order! I am so excited!:yay:

WOOO HOOO!! Big soap order for sista!

Man, Jeff is getting closer to the boot every second. LMAO!!

You go girl- now get back to soaping. :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

ROFLMAO T Kim that is wonderful. Need a roommate. I make one hell of a bar of soap. LOL Congrats Kimba your soap rocks.